Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Amazon 5 Star Reader Reviews

FIVE STARS - Great Book!!! Once I started, I couldn't put it down. Vincetto is the man!!!

FIVE STARS - This is a very compelling story that portrays a view of death and dying that brings on a whole new light on the subject! it has excellent character developement, and, for the type of story it is, seems very believeable. It brought out many emotions in me, which is exactly what I look for in books. I anxously await the sequel, and the entire trilogy when it's finished...Good work Alethea!

FIVE STARS - The author wrote a creative captivating story. I could not put the book down.

FIVE STARS - I was so excited to get this book that I couldn't put it down once I started reading. I finished it in two days. I hear that there is a sequel in the works and I can't wait til that one is published. The characters are so realistic in the book that you can't help, but connect with them. It made me cry in some parts and want to stand up and say hell yeah when good triumphed over evil. My only complaint about Angels of Redemption is that it is too short - I wanted to read more about Sarah. I wanted to learn about Vinchetto's past and how he ended up in purgatory. All of the angels were so likeable that I wanted to know how, why and what brought them there. What made them what they were? The story could have gone on forever so it only makes sense that there will be sequels. This book will make for a good movie once the right person reads it. I can't wait to see the wings on Calista - she so earned them. Reading the book, I felt as if I could really believe that maybe this is the way it really is when a person dies. Alethea did a great job on this book and should be proud of what she created. I can't wait to get the next one. And the next and the next........

FIVE STARS - I enjoyed the characters, it was so relate-able to Life's struggles. It was an easy read and I hope to get to read more about the past lives of the Angel's of Redemption in future books. And I love that it is also in Kindle format.

FIVE STARS - This is the best book I've read in a long time! The characters are so believable and easy to love. I felt so many emotions when reading Angels of Redemption. The heartfelt emotions from Sarah when she lost her family were so believable and so was Jason's guilt over his role in their death. I have recommended this book to so many people. I can see this becoming a great movie some day. There aren't enough great stories about angels...this is sure to become one of the greats!

http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Redemption-Alethea-J-Salazar/product-reviews/1448638933/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment